Al/CU Conductor XLPE/PVC Insulated Thin/Thick steel armored PE Sheathed Power Cable. AL/CU,XLPE/PVC,SWA/DSTA,PVC/PE
Relative manufacturing standards: IEC60505, BS, DIN,ASTM,JIS or other standards.
It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable.
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV and 0.6/1kV.
2. No. Of core: Single-core, Two-core,Three-core,Four-core,Five-core,Six-core.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250oC.
4. D. C. Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of international standar.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than zero degree when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of cables should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test:
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6Kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable
This series includes:
Copper (aluminum) conductor, XLPE/PVC insulated ,PVC sheathed power cables
Copper (aluminum) conductor, XLPE/PVC insulated, PE sheathed power cables
Copper (aluminum) conductor, XLPE/PVC insulated, steel tape armoring(DSTA) PVC sheathed power cables
Copper (aluminum) conductor, XLPE/PVC insulated, steel tape armoring(DSTA), PE sheathed power cables
Copper (aluminum) conductor, XLPE/PVC insulated, steel wire armoring(SWA), PVC sheathed power Cables
Copper (aluminum) conductor, XLPE/PVC insulated, steel wire armoring(SWA), PE sheathed power cables
Solid or stranded copper
Cross-linked polyethylene/ polyvinyl chloride ( XLPE or PVC)
The insulation shall be red, black or other colors.
Polypropylene with lapped binding tape
Polyvinyl chloride (Black)
Galvanized steel wire or double steel tape armor
Polyvinyl chloride/ (Black)